hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Arpit Gupta <ar...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Hadoop 1.1.2-rc5 release candidate vote
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 23:21:17 GMT
+1 non binding

Deployed on multi node clusters with secure and non secure setup and ran full system tests.
No new regressions were found.

--
Arpit Gupta
Hortonworks Inc.
http://hortonworks.com/

On Jan 31, 2013, at 7:13 PM, Matt Foley <mattf@apache.org> wrote:

> (resending with modified Subject line for RC5)
> 
> Hadoop-1.1.2-rc4 is withdrawn.
> 
> Hadoop-1.1.2-rc5 is available at
> http://people.apache.org/~mattf/hadoop-1.1.2-rc5/
> or in SVN at
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/common/tags/release-1.1.2-rc5/
> or in the Maven repo.
> 
> This candidate for a stabilization release of the Hadoop-1.1 branch has 24
> patches and several cleanups compared to the Hadoop-1.1.1 release.  Release
> notes are available at
> http://people.apache.org/~mattf/hadoop-1.1.2-rc5/releasenotes.html
> 
> Please vote for this as the next release of Hadoop-1.  Voting will close
> next Thursday, 7 Feb, at 3:00pm PST.
> 
> Thanks,
> --Matt
> 
> 
> On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 9:47 PM, Chris Nauroth <cnauroth@hortonworks.com>wrote:
> 
> HDFS-4423 has been committed to branch-1.  Thank you, Matt.
>> 
>> --Chris
>> 
>> 
>> On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 11:57 AM, Matt Foley <mfoley@hortonworks.com>
>> wrote:
>> 
>>> Hi Chris,
>>> Okay, please get it in as soon as possible, and I'll respin the build.
>>> 
>>> Suresh, can you code review?
>>> 
>>> Thanks,
>>> --Matt
>>> 
>>> 
>>> On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 11:11 AM, Chris Nauroth <
>> cnauroth@hortonworks.com
>>>> wrote:
>>> 
>>>> Hello Matt,
>>>> 
>>>> Would it be better to wait for committing the fix of blocker HDFS-4423:
>>>> Checkpoint exception causes fatal damage to fsimage?  I have uploaded a
>>>> patch, and I expect to receive a code review in the next day or two.
>>>> 
>>>> Thank you,
>>>> --Chris
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 3:32 PM, Matt Foley <mfoley@hortonworks.com>
>>>> wrote:
>>>> 
>>>>> A new build of Hadoop-1.1.2 is available at
>>>>> http://people.apache.org/~mattf/hadoop-1.1.2-rc4/
>>>>> or in SVN at
>>>>> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/common/tags/release-1.1.2-rc4/
>>>>> or in the Maven repo.
>>>>> 
>>>>> This candidate for a stabilization release of the Hadoop-1.1 branch
>> has
>>>> 23
>>>>> patches and several cleanups compared to the Hadoop-1.1.1 release.
>>>> Release
>>>>> notes are available at
>>>>> http://people.apache.org/~mattf/hadoop-1.1.2-rc4/releasenotes.html
>>>>> 
>>>>> Please vote for this as the next release of Hadoop-1.  Voting will
>>> close
>>>>> next Monday, 4 Feb, at 3:30pm PST.
>>>>> 
>>>>> Thanks,
>>>>> --Matt
>>>>> 
>>>> 
>>> 
>> 


Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message