hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Rajiv Chittajallu <raj...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop build slaves software
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2013 18:59:21 GMT
asf008 has been up for a while. It was probably just added as a slave.

All the dependencies should probably be installed in a build_prefix, to
avoid conflict to OS specific packages and allows multiple projects to
build on the same machines. This is an better alternative to
provisioning vms for unique builds.

-rajive