hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron T. Myers" <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop QA for Common JIRAs
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 02:29:58 GMT
Hey Karthik,

Thanks a lot for bringing this up. It seems that all of the recent
precommit runs for Common were all triggered manually. My hunch is that
this is a repeat of the issue we had a while back where we crossed some
threshold of number of patch available JIRAs such that we're over some JIRA
query limit.

Todd and I are looking into what the problem is and should hopefully have
it cleared up soon.

--
Aaron T. Myers
Software Engineer, Cloudera