hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From yiyu jia <jia.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Anybody know how to configure SSH for eclipse plugin
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2012 19:55:59 GMT
Hi Glen,

Thanks a lot for response! I tried last night by setup ssh tunnel for
certain ports (like 9000 and 9001). Still not successful. My SSH
communication among servers are set to be passwordless with certification
file.

I suspect eclipse plugin does not support SSH with password or
certification files. Anybody can confirm if my suspection is right or wrong?

thanks a lot!

Yiyu

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 9:44 AM, Glen Mazza <gmazza@talend.com> wrote:

> Unsure, perhaps better to ask on the user@hadoop.apache.org list.
>
> Glen
>

> On 11/26/2012 07:17 PM, yiyu jia wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Anybody tell me how to configure SSH for eclipse plugin? I guess eclipse
>> plugin use SSH to connect with Map/Reduce locations. But, I found that it
>> always use my local machine' s account name to connect with hadoop host
>> servers.
>>
>> thanks and regards,
>>
>> Yiyu
>>

> --
> Glen Mazza
> Talend Community Coders - coders.talend.com
> blog: www.jroller.com/gmazza

* Mr. Jia Yiyu                                *
* Email: jia.yiyu@gmail.com          *
* Web: http://yiyujia.blogspot.com/*