hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron T. Myers" <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: trailing whitespace
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2012 23:53:47 GMT
OK, if folks want to do something to get rid of trailing whitespace in the
project I won't object, but it doesn't seem like that big a deal to me. A
pre-commit hook makes sense to me. I just don't want to see the QA bot flag
patches containing trailing whitespace, thus requiring more round trips on

Aaron T. Myers
Software Engineer, Cloudera