hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From salmakhalil <salma_7...@hotmail.com>
Subject which part of Hadoop is responsible of distributing the input file fragments to datanodes?
Date Sun, 11 Nov 2012 11:06:19 GMT

Hi,

I am trying to find the part of Hadoop that is responsible of distributing
the input file fragments to the datanodes. I need to understand the source
code that is responsible of distributing the input files.

Can anyone help me in detecting this part of code. I tried to read the
namenode.java file but I could not find anything that can help me.

Thanks in advance,
Salam