hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Samaneh Shokuhi <samaneh.shok...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop Source Code
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 11:41:39 GMT
Hi Salma,
I have a question about your development enviroment.Did you use eclipse?
I am going to use branch-1  to do some experiments on that.The thing is i
want to import the source code into eclipse  and  modify and build it
.Seems the source code inside src pachage in branch-1 is not mavenized .
So how did you build your project ? Did you do that from eclipse or command
line?

Samaneh