hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From LearnComputer Administrator <ad...@learncomputer.com>
Subject Write Permissions to Support Wiki
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 16:05:15 GMT

I'd like to add an entry to the following page:
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Support. Based on this message on the
PoweredBy page, I am assuming I need write permissions to the page.

To add entries you need write permission to the wiki, which you can get by
> subscribing to the common-dev@hadoop.apache.org mailing list and asking
> for permissions on the wiki account username you've registered yourself as.

Can you please add Write permissions for the Support for Apache Hadoop page
to the account "learncomputer" (or provide other means by which I can add
an entry to the page)?

Michael Dorf