hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Foley <mfo...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Hadoop-1.0.4-rc0
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2012 20:02:14 GMT
Hi Eli,
Thanks for the suggestion.  Looks like this has gotten fleshed out a little
more since I started doing releases.

I've had my key posted at MIT since the beginning.  I've now also uploaded
it to the PGP Global Directory, and uploaded the key fingerprint to my
profile at id.apache.org.

However, when I tried to commit it to
I got error "svn:  access to
'/repos/asf/!svn/act/69e4489f-fcdc-45b3-9a14-637b3a078b13' forbidden".
 Also, at http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/dist/readme.txt it

To generate the KEYS file, use:

% wget https://people.apache.org/keys/group/hadoop.asc > KEYS

which would seem to argue against simply committing changes to KEYS.  Yet
the file at https://people.apache.org/keys/group/hadoop.asc
is considerably behind the file at

Any idea what the correct resolution of this is?  Or should I ping
infra@for the correct instructions?