hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Ravi Prakash <ravi...@ymail.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop Source Code
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 14:22:23 GMT
Running "ant eclipse" should produce the eclipse project files you need to import it into eclipse

 From: Samaneh Shokuhi <samaneh.shokuhi@gmail.com>
To: common-dev@hadoop.apache.org; Ravi Prakash <ravihoo@ymail.com>
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2012 6:41 AM
Subject: Re: Hadoop Source Code
Hi Salma,
I have a question about your development enviroment.Did you use eclipse?
I am going to use branch-1  to do some experiments on that.The thing is i
want to import the source code into eclipse  and  modify and build it
.Seems the source code inside src pachage in branch-1 is not mavenized .
So how did you build your project ? Did you do that from eclipse or command