hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Foley <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 1.1.X release
Date Sun, 19 Aug 2012 07:11:53 GMT
Hi Slavik,
Unfortunately I have not finished a release 1.1.0 of Hadoop yet, although
there is a 1.1.0-rc2 that is not too bad.  A built version (both developer
tarballs and bigtop-style rpms) is available at
    http://people.apache.org/~mattf/hadoop-1.1.0-rc2/

I'm having a few unit test failures, which may just be due to my
workstation setup, but I need to investigate them.  Also, I still need to
run system tests against this rc.

--Matt