hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Slavik Krassovsky <Slavik.Krassov...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: 1.1.X release
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 18:22:32 GMT
Thanks Matt - worked great for me!

Thanks,
Slavik

-----Original Message-----
From: mfoley@hortonworks.com [mailto:mfoley@hortonworks.com] On Behalf Of Matt Foley
Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2012 12:12 AM
To: common-dev@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: 1.1.X release

Hi Slavik,
Unfortunately I have not finished a release 1.1.0 of Hadoop yet, although there is a 1.1.0-rc2
that is not too bad.  A built version (both developer tarballs and bigtop-style rpms) is available
at
    http://people.apache.org/~mattf/hadoop-1.1.0-rc2/

I'm having a few unit test failures, which may just be due to my workstation setup, but I
need to investigate them.  Also, I still need to run system tests against this rc.

--Matt