hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From giridharan kesavan <gkesa...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: hadoop qa bot, how does it work?
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2012 13:44:37 GMT
Alejandro,

There is a jira filter which gets queried to get the list of
patch-available jiras and passes the info to patch-Admin job. You may
have to add oozie to the filter.

filter url:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/sr/jira.issueviews:searchrequest-xml/12319465/SearchRequest-12319465.xml?tempMax=300

Anyone with the jira admin access should be able to add oozie to this
filter above.

--
-Giri