hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Pavan Kulkarni <pavan.babu...@gmail.com>
Subject JAVA_HOME setup error in Hadoop-0.23.3 single node
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 15:58:22 GMT
Hi all,

  I was trying to setup Hadoop-0.23.3 which is the 2nd generation release
on single node.
I configured all the files as specified and also set the JAVA_HOME
accordingly in the yarn-env.sh file but still when I start the program
i.e. start-yarn.sh I get this following error.

*localhost: Error: JAVA_HOME is not set and could not be found.*
*
*
I have checked the settings and .bashrc file and everything seems to
correct , also researched for the solution online but couldn't find much.
So would really appreciate if anyone knows how to resolve this ?Thanks

--

--With Regards
Pavan Kulkarni