hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Prajakta Kalmegh <prkal...@in.ibm.com>
Subject Hadoop-Git-Eclipse
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2012 11:48:32 GMT
Hi

I have done MapReduce programming using Eclipse before but now I need to
learn the Hadoop code internals for one of my projects.

I have forked Hadoop from github (https://github.com/apache/hadoop-common
) and need to configure it to work with Eclipse. All the links I could
find list steps for earlier versions of Hadoop. I am right now following
instructions given in these links:
- http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/GitAndHadoop
- http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/EclipseEnvironment
- http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HowToContribute

Can someone please give me a link to the steps to be followed for getting
Hadoop (latest from trunk) started in Eclipse? I need to be able to commit
changes to my forked repository on github.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Prajakta