hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Pavan Kulkarni <pavan.babu...@gmail.com>
Subject Doubt regarding the classes to look for tweaking Reducer during Shuffle phase
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2012 20:33:57 GMT
Hi all,

 I am new to Hadoop Development and am working on a project which involves
writing the intermediate Map output to a Parallel File system(Lustre) and
tweaking the Reducer to read from the same during shuffle phase.

My doubt is : *What classes do I need to look for to solve the above stated
problem?*

I went through couple of books but couldn't find much detailed information.

Looking into the source code I felt it must be the OutputCollector Class.
Please correct me if am wrong.
Any help or pointers are highly appreciated.Thanks.

--

--With Regards
Pavan Kulkarni