hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop-Git-Eclipse
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 14:48:10 GMT
Good to know your progress Prajakta!

Did your submission surely go via the RM/NM or did it execute via the
LocalJobRunner (logs show this classname)?

You would ideally want to set the config "mapreduce.framework.name" to
value "yarn" (in either config object before you use it, or in local
mapred-site.xml), for it to use the YARN framework. A set of general
configs for YARN deployment may be found at http://bit.ly/M2Eobz or at
http://bit.ly/LW3Var.

Does this help?

--