hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Amir Sanjar <v1san...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: hadoop build problems
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2012 13:54:53 GMT
we had similar problems will back. Here few tips that might help your
build:
1) always start a newly downloaded build with clean option - ant clean
2) make sure you have your build path set correctly, example:
 export JAVA_HOME=/opt/jdk1.6.0_31
export PATH=/opt/jdk1.6.0_31/bin:$PATH
export CLASSPATH=/opt/jdk1.6.0_31/jre/lib

Best Regards
Amir Sanjar

Linux System Management Architect and Lead
IBM Senior Software Engineer
Phone# 512-286-8393
Fax#      512-838-8858