hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <steve.lough...@gmail.com>
Subject test plan for Tool subclasses
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 16:54:52 GMT
What's the best way to extend entry points that extend Tool?

I've written a new entry point that lets you test topology scripts by
then printing out the results to the console.

What I want to do is test this, which would be best done with some Tool
running test case that would capture System.out and let me make assertions
about its contents.

Are there any tests that do this for me to borrow from??