hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Wouter de Bie <wou...@spotify.com>
Subject Re: Wiki write access
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2012 20:49:02 GMT
Hi Marcos,

We're not using HBase anymore, since it wasn't stable enough when we did. Maybe in the future..

--Wouter de Bie
Team Lead Analytics Infrastructure, Spotify
wouter@spotify.com (mailto:wouter@spotify.com)
+46 72 018 0777

some code soon :) --Wouter de Bie Team Lead Analytics Infrastructure, Spotify wouter@spotify.com
(mailto:wouter@spotify.com) (mailto:wouter@spotify.com) +46 72 018 0777 On Monday, April 2,
de Bie <wouter@spotify.com (mailto:wouter@spotify.com)> (mailto:wouter@spotify.com(mailto:wouter@spotify.com))
wrote:
> [...]
well, I would like to get write access to the wiki. Is this possible? Thanks! --Wouter de

 (http://www.uci.cu/)