hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Shine <Dave.Sh...@channelintelligence.com>
Subject RE: Release with PB and HA
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 12:17:40 GMT
I apologize for asking a dumb question.  I know what HA is, but what does PB stand for?

-----Original Message-----
From: Todd Lipcon [mailto:todd@cloudera.com]
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2012 8:40 PM
To: common-dev@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: Release with PB and HA

+1, I agree we should do 23.3 ASAP with HA. There are a couple JIRAs
worth resolving before we do the release, but some time in the next couple weeks we should
be ready to cut an RC.

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 11:58 AM, Uma Maheswara Rao G <maheswara@huawei.com> wrote:
> Giving release soon would be good idea. I have seen many people waiting for the initiaal
HA release. So, that we will get the feedback soon from the users for more stabilization.
> Also can start Automatic fail-over with full focus.
> Regards,
> Uma

Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera

The information contained in this email message is considered confidential and proprietary
to the sender and is intended solely for review and use by the named recipient. Any unauthorized
review, use or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error,
please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message.

View raw message