hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Todd Lipcon <t...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Release with PB and HA
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2012 01:40:06 GMT
+1, I agree we should do 23.3 ASAP with HA. There are a couple JIRAs
worth resolving before we do the release, but some time in the next
couple weeks we should be ready to cut an RC.

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 11:58 AM, Uma Maheswara Rao G
<maheswara@huawei.com> wrote:
> Giving release soon would be good idea. I have seen many people waiting for the initiaal
HA release. So, that we will get the feedback soon from the users for more stabilization.
> Also can start Automatic fail-over with full focus.
> Regards,
> Uma

Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera