hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Castain <...@open-mpi.org>
Subject MPI Java bindings now available
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 23:05:17 GMT
Hi folks

With support from EMC, several of us in the Open MPI community (including LANL, Cisco, HLRS,
Oracle, and IBM) have integrated Java bindings into the Open MPI code. The new bindings are
not part of a formal release as this time (will be in the upcoming 1.7 series), but can be
obtained from the Open MPI web site at:

http://www.open-mpi.org/nightly/trunk/

Instructions on how to build the binding support, build and run applications, etc. can be
found in our FAQ section:

http://www.open-mpi.org/faq/?category=java

Please feel free to post questions and bug reports to the OMPI User mailing list:

http://www.open-mpi.org/community/lists/ompi.php

I hope to release a version of Hamster in the not-too-distant future, once I finally get the
0.23 Hadoop release branch to successfully build and run on at least one of my machines (I've
given up on the trunk). :-/

Ralph