hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Arun C Murthy <...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Building Hadoop UI
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2012 14:16:27 GMT
You might want to get involved in Apache Ambari:
http://incubator.apache.org/ambari/

Ambari aims to provide install, configuration and management (including dashboards etc.).

For what you are looking for, Ambari uses metrics from various projects in Hadoop ecosystem
(hadoop, hbase etc.) to draw dashboard UI etc., it might be something useful for you.

Arun

On Feb 17, 2012, at 2:01 AM, fabio.pitzolu@gmail.com wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> in order to provide our clients a custom UI for their MapReduce jobs and HDFS files,
what is the best solution to create a web-based UI for Hadoop?

--
Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.