hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Debugging 1.0.0 with jdb
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 10:51:20 GMT
I've not used jdb since I almost always use Eclipse to do this, but to
have ant run javac with debug info on, you'll need to find the
relevant <javac> elements and add the attribute 'debug="on"' to them,
to have the javac produce files with debug info. You can then pick up
the generated test jar and run it via jdb?

--
Harsh J
Customer Ops. Engineer