hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Daniel Cryans <jdcry...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hadoop 1.0 Install Guide
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 17:27:11 GMT
There's the usual stuff on the website:
http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/r1.0.0/

It has the good old Getting Started and whatnot.

J-D

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 9:23 AM,  <Ian.Meyers@barclayscapital.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Am tearing my hair out trying to find documentation for 1.0. Has it been created yet?
If not, does anyone have an idea of when this may be published?

> Thanks,
>
> Ian

> This e-mail may contain information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise protected
to the foregoing.  Barclays Capital is the investment banking division of Barclays Bank PLC,
Place, London, E14 5HP.  This email may relate to or be sent from other members of the Barclays
Group.