hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Mikhail Bautin <bautin.mailing.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop QA machine configuration / getting a Jenkins account
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2012 21:31:32 GMT
Hi Giri,

Thank you for your prompt response. I am trying to debug recent HBase unit
test failures that only appear in Hadoop QA and are not easily reproducible
locally, such as the following:

https://builds.apache.org/job/HBase-TRUNK/2658/testReport/

This is not Java heap memory which is configurable in HBase's pom.xml but
native memory, suggesting that the machine might be rather memory
constrained (e.g. 2 GB or so).

Thanks!
--Mikhail