hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From 朱韬 <ryanzhu...@163.com>
Subject problem with hadoop yarn configuration
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 02:10:16 GMT
hi guys,
      I met a problem with hadoop yarn configuration.
      If I configure "mapreduce.framework.name" as yarn, I submit a job, the job does not
run, it stays map 0% reduce 0%. I can see the submitted job from resourcemanage But if I does
not configure this parameter(the default value is local), the  job runs exceptionally fast
and I can't see the submitted job from resourcemanage.
      What is the difference between "local" and "yarn"?
      Tao Zhu