hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Broberg <Tim.Brob...@exar.com>
Subject Debugging 1.0.0 with jdb
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2012 01:47:58 GMT
I'd like to be able to step through unit tests with jdb to debug my classes.

Is there a quick-and-easy way to rebuild with ant such that debug information is included?

Thanks,
    - Tim.

The information and any attached documents contained in this message
may be confidential and/or legally privileged.  The message is
intended solely for the addressee(s).  If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or
reproduction is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately by
return e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.