hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Request Wiki Account to Hadoop Platform
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 01:34:26 GMT
Deborah,

Unsure what you're really asking for.

We're an open source community, all of this information is already available even without
signing up. I suggest you start at Apache Hadoop's homepage: http://hadoop.apache.org and
checkout the various developer and user links around.

On 04-Jan-2012, at 12:08 AM, Deborah G Arline wrote:

> To Core Development Team,
>
> I am a developer since 1981 on VAX, IBM, Oracle, Sybase, and Microsoft platforms; with
deep interest in complex contextual data (AKA ‘Big Data’).  I am asking for a wiki account
with read-only permission. I wish to explore Hadoop to become more involved in the development
process, to see what bugs have been filed, to see the testing beta releases, to be able to
review the code.  I would like to be able to contribute my notes into shared documentation.