hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Hai Huang <hhuang2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Issue on building hadoop native
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2012 05:12:01 GMT
I just tried to use

=============

mvn -Pnative compile

and it passed.

So I used command  "mvn -e  package -Pdist,native,docs -DskipTests -Dtargc" again, checked
the log and found one issue message below

=============

[INFO] --- make-maven-plugin:1.0-beta-1:test (test) @ hadoop-yarn-server-nodemanager ---
[INFO] make  test-container-executor
[INFO] make[1]: Entering directory `/home/hhf/hadoop-common/hadoop-mapreduce-project/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-server/hadoop-yarn-server-nodemanager/target/native/container-executor'
[INFO] make[1]: `test-container-executor' is up to date.
[INFO] make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/hhf/hadoop-common/hadoop-mapreduce-project/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-server/hadoop-yarn-server-nodemanager/target/native/container-executor'
[INFO] make  check-TESTS
[INFO] make[1]: Entering directory `/home/hhf/hadoop-common/hadoop-mapreduce-project/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-server/hadoop-yarn-server-nodemanager/target/native/container-executor'
[INFO] Requested user hhuang has id 500, which is below the minimum allowed 1000
[INFO] FAIL: test-container-executor
[INFO] 1 of 1 test failed
[INFO] Please report to mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org

It seemed the issue was from "test-container-executor" , does anyone have ideas of "... has
id 500 , which  is below the minimum allowed 1000 ..." ?

Best,

Hai