hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From TmRobust <670797...@qq.com>
Subject How to use hadoop to implement discributed lucene?
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 07:26:58 GMT
Hi,team
I am a student.I used to develop an web application by lucene,that provides
an solution by searching in the we system.

With the index files enlarging,a single file system can't solve this
problem.

So I want to use hadoop to implement the index distributed and searching
distributed.I try to create index directly into hdfs by lucene,but I fail.

Now I ask for your help,how to use hadoop to implement distributed indexing
and searching?

Thanks