hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Foley <mfo...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Hadoop-1.0.0 release candidate 2
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2011 23:26:31 GMT
Hi Roman,
regarding MAPREDUCE-3319<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-3319>
I'm
confused too.  Your comment in the bug as of 28/Nov/11 21:49 seems to
indicate that it is fixed, but clearly it wasn't fixed the same way as
Subroto's patch (which came in on Dec 6).

Anyway, I reviewed and committed Subroto's patch to branch-1.  If there is
a need to regenerate the RC for 1.0.0, I'll merge it to branch-1.0, but I
hope no one will think this is serious enough to be a cause to regenerate
the RC just for this patch.

BTW, the same change would be applicable to trunk, so I've left the bug
open.

--Matt