hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: how to check which scheduler is currently running on hadoop
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2011 12:10:43 GMT
Shivam,

Visit JobTrackerHost/conf to see the taskScheduler config that's in effect on the runtime.
Visit JobTrackerHost/scheduler to see a scheduler web UI if its put one up (default does not
provide any, others may).

May I ask why you're looking to confirm? Is something not working the way you expect it to?