hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Chris K Wensel <ch...@wensel.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Hadoop-1.0.0 release candidate 2
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2011 21:02:12 GMT
fwiw, looks like there is a dependency missing for jackson in the published pom file.

Looks like JobClient imports some of its classes causing Hadoop local mode to fail if running
directly from a mvn retrieve etc..

There seems to be a fair number of Cascading/Hadoop sub-projects that do this a lot.

chris

--
Chris K Wensel
chris@concurrentinc.com