hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Evans <ev...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Parallel mapred jobs in Yarn
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2011 15:41:10 GMT
The configuration options are somewhat different for yarn, then they are for MRV1.  You probably
want to generate the documentation for yarn

mvn site

And then read through it about how to set up your cluster

./hadoop-mapreduce-project/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-site/target/site/index.html

There is documentation about setting up the capacity scheduler too.  If you run into any issues
then reply here and if the documentation needs to be cleaned up was can file a JIRA against
the documentation.  The documentation is kind of new so it would be good to get some real
feedback on it.

--Bobby Evans