hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron T. Myers" <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: HADOOP-7021
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2011 18:33:56 GMT
Hi John,

There may be a JIRA filed already to address those particular warnings, but
I'm not aware of it if there is one. If you'd like to file that JIRA and
provide a patch to fix it (most likely just by making test-patch ignore
those warnings) I would be happy to review/commit it.

--
Aaron T. Myers
Software Engineer, Cloudera