hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Caspole <eric.casp...@amd.com>
Subject Re: Trunk and 0.23 builds.
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2011 15:14:47 GMT
I noticed that even the jenkins build does -DskipTests, is this
because there are too many failures or it simply takes too long?

https://builds.apache.org/view/G-L/view/Hadoop/job/Hadoop-Hdfs-trunk/
799/consoleFull

/home/jenkins/tools/maven/latest/bin/mvn clean install -DskipTests

When I tried it over the weekend, the hdfs tests in the normal maven
build took over 3 hours, is that normal or maybe I have something
wrong in my setup?
Thanks for any advice.
Eric