hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From mariaprabudass <maria.prabud...@gmail.com>
Subject How to view the php file which is located in hadoop path?
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2011 11:30:22 GMT

Hi all,

I have copied my files using hadoop in the following path
"/user/hadoop/input" path. Now i need to open the "index.php" file which
located in the above path, so i configure that path in apache. Then i tried
in Ubuntu using vim 000-default and edit the below two lines.

DocumentRoot /user/hadoop/input
<Directory /user/hadoop/input>

 But my "index.php" not working because file(index.php) not viewed, Just
throw an following error.

The requested URL /input/index.php was not found on this server.

Kindly check and advise me how to solve this issue.

Thanks,
Mariaprabudass