hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Yu Li <car...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release 0.20.204.0-rc0
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2011 17:03:53 GMT
Thanks Owen, for the quick and helpful response!

By removing those test cases marked as "@Ignored", there're still 3 failed
test cases for 0.20.203:

[junit] Test org.apache.hadoop.filecache.TestMRWithDistributedCache FAILED
[junit] Test org.apache.hadoop.filecache.TestTrackerDistributedCacheManager
FAILED
[junit] Test org.apache.hadoop.hdfsproxy.TestHdfsProxy FAILED

and 3 failed, 1 unstable cases for 0.20.204:

[junit] Test org.apache.hadoop.filecache.TestMRWithDistributedCache FAILED
[junit] Test org.apache.hadoop.filecache.TestTrackerDistributedCacheManager
FAILED
[junit] Test org.apache.hadoop.mapred.TestJobTrackerRestartWithCS FAILED
(timeout)
[junit] Test org.apache.hadoop.mapred.TestRackAwareTaskPlacement --> FAILED
twice, SUCCEED twice

Has anybody met with these case failures? Thanks.

--
Best Regards,
Li Yu