hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Foley <mfo...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: 0.22 branch not part of Jenkins CI ?
Date Sat, 06 Aug 2011 05:43:51 GMT
I believe the usual practice should be:
1. The trunk patch (if applicable) must pass automated Jenkins testing for
trunk CI build, and code review.
2. The branch patch should have "ant -Dpatch.file=<path.patch>  test-patch"
run against it in the developer's build environment for the branch, and the
passing results pasted into the jira; and pass code review again if
different from the trunk patch.

--Matt