hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Watkins <jayh...@soe.ucsc.edu>
Subject Trouble resolving external jar dependency
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2011 00:02:05 GMT
I'm experimenting with a new file system that depends on an external jar that is not available
right now via maven. I added the jar to the lib/ directory and hadoop-common builds fine.
However, when running 'ant mvn-install' I get the following error. It seems as though a reference
to the external jar needs to be added in an additional location. Where might this reference
be? Thanks, Noah

-compile-fault-inject:
     [echo] Start weaving aspects in place
     [iajc] error at import net.newdream.ceph.rados.Cluster;
     [iajc]        ^^
     [iajc] /home/nwatkins/Projects/hadoop/hadoop-common/common/src/java/org/apache/hadoop/fs/rados/RadosFileSystem.java:44:0::0
The import net cannot be resolved
     [iajc] MessageHolder:  (565 info)  (1 error)
     [iajc] [error   0]: error at import net.newdream.ceph.rados.Cluster;