hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release 0.20.204.0-rc0
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2011 11:28:38 GMT
On 02/08/11 11:00, Matt Foley wrote:
> Hi,
> Four critical patches have been applied to 0.20-security-204, and release
> candidate 0.20.204-rc1 is now ready for evaluation.
> The signed release is available at
> http://people.apache.org/~mattf/hadoop-0.20.204-rc1/
> A successful build and test under Jenkins may be examined at
> https://builds.apache.org/view/G-L/view/Hadoop/job/Hadoop-0.20.204-Build/24/

I'm getting confused about release roadmaps right now

Is there somewhere that lists the (proposed) timetable for the 0.20.204,
0.20.205, 0.22, 0.23 releases?

It sounds like any non-critical problem in 20.204rc0 is intended to go
into to the 0.20.205 release. Correct? If so is there a release manager
or can I go ahead and patch in the normal RTC process?