hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From "叶达峰" <kobe082...@qq.com>
Subject Hadoop Eclipse plugin 0.20.203.0 doesn't work
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2011 16:28:30 GMT
Hi,

 I am a freshman on Hadoop. Today, I spent the whole night trying to set up a development
environment for Hadoop. I encounter several problems, first is that the eclipse can't load
the plugin, I changed to another version, this problem was resolved.

 But now, I have one more difficult problem. I try to set up Map/Reduce Location, if everything
were well, it should connect to the server and the DFS Location could list the whole file
system. Sadly, it doesn't work.
 I have checked to configuration several times, it should be correct.

 Here is the message I get:
 Error: failure to login
 An internal error occured during: "Map/reduce location status updater."
 org/codehaus/jackson/map/jsonmappingexception