hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Nigel Daley <nda...@mac.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release candidate 0.20.203.0-rc0
Date Mon, 02 May 2011 03:52:34 GMT
I would like to see CI setup on this branch before we release anything from it.  I've copied
the 0.20 build config and tried running it on this branch, but getting a native compile failure:
https://builds.apache.org/hudson/view/G-L/view/Hadoop/job/Hadoop-0.20.203-Build/1/console

Nige

On Apr 30, 2011, at 8:11 PM, Devaraj Das wrote:

> +1 based on some single node tests I did (with security ON).
>

> On 4/29/11 4:09 PM, "Owen O'Malley" <omalley@apache.org> wrote:
>
> I think everything is ready to go on the 0.20.203.0 release. It includes security and
a lot of improvements in the capacity scheduler and JobTracker.