hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Naseef <mtnaseef...@gmail.com>
Subject mapreduce.job.split.metainfo.maxsize misspelled in mapred-default.xml
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2011 20:49:38 GMT
I just noticed that "mapreduce.job.split.metainfo.maxsize" is given in
mapred-default.xml while the code in
./org/apache/hadoop/mapreduce/server/jobtracker/JTConfig.java is:
  public static final String JT_MAX_JOB_SPLIT_METAINFO_SIZE =
  "mapreduce.jobtracker.split.metainfo.maxsize";

I'm looking at hadoop-mapreduce trunk as pulled from SVN earlier today.

I'd be happy to apply this myself if I can figure out the procedure: Create
a JIRA and submit a patch? Do I need to be granted access to create a JIRA?

Mike