hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Smith <cbsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: using Hadoop as an integration platform
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2011 09:32:08 GMT
Hadoop provides standardized interfaces/formats/execution models/etc.,
so it can be used for integration (and indeed, I've done that).
However, it differs from most ESB's in that it is very batch oriented,
rather than real-time/streaming/queuing oriented. Consider whether
your integration needs fit in to a batch model.

--
Chris