hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Todd Lipcon <t...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: What is the correct spelling?
Date Mon, 27 Dec 2010 02:19:55 GMT
Hi Niels,

Unfortunately this is part of a public facing API, so it's a bit tough to
change without breaking a bunch of dependent code. So, I think despite the
annoying spelling mistake, it's not worth the pain to fix because of the API
breakage :(

If you find other spelling mistakes that are parts of internal APIs, feel
free to file JIRAs and patches to fix!

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon