hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Cutting <cutt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Granting contributor status
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2010 17:56:32 GMT
Alex,

Generally when someone contributes a patch and a committer reviews it,
then the committer assigns the issue to the contributor.  So when your
colleague contributes the next version of the patch then it should be
assigned to him.  Committers add new Jira contributors as needed.

Cheers,

Doug

On 12/06/2010 06:53 AM, Alex‎ Nelson wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> A colleague of mine is doing some work on a patch while I am unavailable to work on it,
so I'd like to assign the JIRA item to him.  To whom do I address requests to make him a Contributor
within the JIRA system?