hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Harsh J <qwertyman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: what happens inside hadoop !!
Date Fri, 22 Oct 2010 16:18:27 GMT
The source is your friend. And perhaps a good Java IDE too. I use Eclipse + F3.
But since you ask, you may begin at the wiki:
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/FrontPage
There's stuff there not many see, and those pretty much cover enough
to get you started at the right places :)

About a document, I guess O'Malley's Hadoop MR Arch one would help,
but nothing beats reading sources the way its supposed to be done:
http://docs.huihoo.com/apache/hadoop/HadoopMapReduceArch.pdf

--
Harsh J
www.harshj.com